I am so excited to have been nominated for my first award! Thank you C.T. Westing! 🙂
I recently started blogging as a way to decompress during the grueling editing process of my first book, which took almost four years to write.
I’ve been a little overwhelmed, navigating through the blogosphere. But though I may be late to the party, I hope I am able to contribute to the merrymaking!
Seven random things about me:
- I am a TCK (Third Culture Kid)
- “Beduwen” is a play on the beautiful Arab nomad – the bedouin
- I’m afraid of snakes
- I was a French teacher in a private school
- I love Goldfish (the snack crackers)
- I worked at the rodeo in Mt Isa, Australia the summer I graduated from college
- 7 is my favorite number
My nominations for the award are (and if you’ve already received it, well, I think you deserve it again):
Now I’ll pass the baton….
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. List seven random things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
Pingback: Liebster Award « What the Focus