A few facts about me:
- I am an ARAMCO Brat – I was born and raised in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
- I love to travel.
- I got my Associate of Arts Degree at the American College of Switzerland and my Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I changed my major three times – from Fashion Merchandising to Journalism to Business. Clearly, I didn’t know what I wanted to do! I started working on my Master’s Degree at Lincoln Memorial University (in Education) but went to work for the family business before I was finished.
- I am the world’s worst joke teller. Sometimes, if a joke is particularly long, by the time I get to the end I will have forgotten the punchline.
- I love to cook and try new recipes. My favorite foods are sushi (I spent 3 months in Japan) and Thai food (3 months in Thailand after that).
- For my last meal on earth, I want Spaghetti Arrabiata, loaded with chilis.
- I love music, yoga, golf, tennis, boating and skiing. And pool. (Yes, I had a misspent youth.)
- I learned to read at age 4.
- I have always wanted to be a writer.