A few facts about me:
- I am an ARAMCO Brat – I was born and raised in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
- I have lived in Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, Australia, California, Florida, Tennessee and Georgia.
- I love music, traveling, tennis, golf, boating and skiing (not necessarily in that order).
- I learned to read at age 4.
- For my last meal on earth, I want Spaghetti Arrabiata, loaded with chilis.
- I have always wanted to be a writer.
Hey Wendi, I am so happy to see that you are doing well. Congratulations on your new book!! I often wondered how you were and what you were doing. I just recently contacted Kelley but have not talked to her by phone yet. We will have to catch up sometime soon if you have a few minutes. Again, I am really happy to see that life is treating tou well. You can reach me via e-mail at the following:
Love the golf picture! Thanks for following my blog 🙂