Hello friends! Long time no post. But I’m baaaaaack! 🙂 I am planning to tap into the pig 🐖 this year and reconnect with the enthusiasm that I started my blog with. I hope to suppress some of my snake-i-ness which tries to me lying low, out of the limelight.
Happy Chinese New Year!
As you probably heard, it’s the year of the (earth) pig, the last animal in the Chinese zodiac. Here in the good ole USA we think of pigs as fat and lazy, but in China, they are seen and treated as a sign of wealth.
Pig personalities are optimistic, enthusiastic, social and hardworking. They are also compassionate and generous, and blessed with good fortune. They do have to work for it, though.
Lucky for you oinkers, 2019 looks to be a prosperous year! It will be especially good for entrepreneurs, so if you have been thinking about starting a new business or project, this is the year to do it! There may be some emotional roller coasters, but who doesn’t love an exciting ride? Just keep in mind that it is a transitional year, and you might need to navigate some tricky situations. Keep a good balance of work and rest and you will do well.
“What’s lucky this year?” I hear you asking.
- Colors: yellow, gold, brown and gray.
- Numbers: 2, 5 and 8.
- Directions: East and Southwest. Keep those areas of your home/office clear and uncluttered!
- And if you like flowers as much as I do, get yourself some hydrangeas and daisies.
What to avoid?
- Numbers: 1 and 7 (my favorite, darn it).
- Colors: Red, blue and green.
- Directions: Southeast. If you’re planning to build a new home, avoid the southeast corner of your lot, by all means!
I’ll be back soon, I promise!