Can it really be that my last post was three months ago? Where did the summer go? I honestly don’t feel like I did much of anything, so I don’t know why I haven’t been blogging.
Hmmm, on second thought, I was pretty busy…..
- my middle son graduated from high school
- my oldest son surprised us with a visit
- I worked
- G flew over to Germany and brought back his youngest children for a month
- several friends came to see us
- we did a lot of boating and cooking out
- I sent my middle son off to Oglethorpe University.
- G and I took his kids back to Germany
- I worked some more
I guess the summer was pretty busy after all.
But now things have calmed down, and I’ve been thinking about this blog and which direction to take it. After all, it hasn’t been very focused, has it?
I thought about a poll, to see what you, dear readers, find most interesting.
I also thought about what has interested me the most, during the writing of What the Focus. I’ve got an idea of where I want to go with it, but I really would like your thoughts.
So please take a few seconds to vote in my poll – just check the category (you can pick more than one) of posts that you have enjoyed the most. And if you’d like to leave a comment about where you’d like to see this blog go (be nice), I would love that even more.
Thanks! I can’t wait to see the results!